Since 2008 Techno Stroy Bulgaria Ltd. performs its activities in accordance with the requirements of the quality standard ISO 9001:2000 and in 2009 we successfully implemented an integrated management system for quality standards ISO 9001:2008, for environmental protection ISO 14001:2004 and for work safety BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
In June 2012 our company has passed certification in accordance with the requirements of the standard for social responsibility management SA 8000:2008.
The company's policy is aimed at improving the quality management system to increase customer satisfaction through meeting more fully their requirements. Modern quality management methods include:
• application of new modern technologies for performance of construction and installation works
• implementation of practices for effective human resources management
• continuous improvement of management systems
• good relations with investors
• timely and quality performance of agreed construction works
• strict observance of the detailed designs
• successful implementation of the company's internal quality control and constant pursuit of better quality
• equally responsible attitude towards commitments to investors
• successful acquisition and implementation of new modern technologies and materials in the performance of construction works